VIP Intensive Day
There are three big benefits to doing a VIP Day and they all revolve around time. Time is your biggest resource and VIP days help you use it wisely.
- Time to focus on your business
- Time to create action steps
- Time to engage and get results
This is the accelerated version of my 6 Month Coaching Program and is completely customized for you to make sure you get results and have action items for the next quarter in your business.
How It Works
In a nutshell here’s how it works. You’ll start by giving me a high-level snapshot of your business. Then we’ll both do a little bit a prep work. A couple of days before your big day you’ll have a 30 minute 1:1 session with me to make sure we are on point and work like the rockstar entrepreneurs we know we are. At the end of our VIP Intensive Day, you will have actions that you can move on immediately.
In this private 7 hour online session you can “pick my brain” on all things productivity, goal achieving, mindset, systems, strategy and/or marketing. To get the most out of our session make sure you have completed the initial assessment and have 3-5 specific points to work on. You leave our session with actionable steps so you know what to do next! Plus, you will receive a recording of our session so you can review it on demand.
After that, you will have 60 minute follow up call with me, about 10 days later, so we can catch up and make sure you’re still on track.
Where are you at?
Where do you want to go?
Where are you stuck?
- Currently, where is your business at?
- Have you set a goal for this quarter and this year?
- Where are you stuck? What is getting in your way? Roadblocks?
Where should you focus?
Can Technology help?
- Are you lacking focus? Too many squirrels distracting you?
- What opportunities are you missing?
- Profit, where is it and getting more of it?
- Can technology help me?
Custom Action Plan
- Specific areas to focus on.
- Marketing action to take.
- A custom business action plan.
- Take action starting tomorrow.
This is DEFINITELY the right option if you:
- Don’t have a lot of time and you need to get started NOW
- Have a big to-do list that you want to plow through
- Work really well when you hyperfocus!
My VIP package starts at $1800 for one day. A second VIP Intensive day is $1450 if added to the first day. If you just need a kick start to get things moving I do have a Road Map Intensive session for $797. Plus, as one of my VIPs you can also continue working with me at 20% off my 1:1 coaching packages.
To get started click on the Book Your VIP Intensive Day Button. You will be asked to make a $497 deposit and answer a few questions. You will also pick a time to have our initial intake call. The deposit will be credited to the full or half VIP Intensive day investment.
- VIP Intensive members will receive a 1 hour follow up call 7-10 days after our VIP Intensive
- 6 months of access to my Laser Coaching. ($995 value)
- Membership in our Your Business Growth Club Facebook group. ($497 value)
- As one of my VIPs, you can also continue working with me at 20% off my 1:1 coaching packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Business Coaching?
Coaching gives you the tools, support, and structure to accomplish more. It’s a relationship – a partnership between you and your coach that inspires and supports you to be and do greater things.
Coaches use a variety of tools, approaches, and techniques to help you achieve your desired results. However, your results are ultimately up to you.
Coaching: With coaching, the belief is that everyone has the answers within themselves, they just need help accessing and identifying them. A coaching session includes a coach asking you thought-provoking questions until you come to the answer yourself. Ultimately, you are the expert on your life. It’s up to you to reflect upon the questions to move forward. Coaching is very effective when you are stuck or need clarity personally or professionally. It’s also great for keeping you focused, taking action, and accountable.
Mentoring: A mentor, on the other hand, provides wisdom and guidance based on their own lived experience. Mentoring may include advising and coaching.
Consulting: Coaching is not consulting. Consultants diagnose problems, prescribe and, sometimes, implement solutions. They do the work for you. Coaches support you as you do the work. They never do the work for you.
Counseling: Coaching is not therapy. Counselling looks at the underlying causes of emotional pain, dysfunction and mental health problems. It tends to deal more with the past. Coaching focuses on the future and encourages personal and professional development. Coaches are not (unless specified) qualified to diagnose or treat any health-related problems, although if the situation arises they may suggest you see a doctor.
Training: Training programs include a linear learning path that follows an established curriculum based on objectives set out by the instructor. Training programs focus on learning a specific skill. Coaching is customized to your situation and does not include a set curriculum.
How Can Coaching Help Me?
People hire a coach because:
- They want clarity around what is holding them back.
- They want to achieve a dream or goal.
- They want to grow personally and/or professionally.
- They want to see faster results than doing something on their own.
- They want someone to help keep them focused and accountable.
- They want to improve their performance or gain a new skill.
- They want to get out of their comfort zone and have someone there to guide them.
- And many more reasons…
There are as many ways a coach can help you as there are dreams and goals. It all depends on what you need. Ultimately, coaching can help you move forward faster and achieve the results you are looking for.
Statistically, you are 95% more likely to achieve your goals with the help of a coach.
How is coaching delivered?
One great thing about coaching is that it can be delivered in so many different ways. The process begins with a personal interview (either in person or online) to identify your current goals and challenges, define the scope of your relationship, identify priorities, and create
We can meet face-to-face (though this is rare), or online via a video Zoom conference or on the telephone> There may also be video or email support depending on the type of coaching package.
Because I offer coaching sessions via phone or via the internet, sessions can easily fit around your schedule.
You also can choose between individual sessions and group sessions (group sessions tend to be a bit cheaper than individual sessions).
How can I maximize my coaching experience?
Like anything in this world, you get out of a coaching relationship what you put into it.
Here are some tips to help you do that:
- Respect your coach’s time. Show up to sessions at your scheduled time.
- If you need to reschedule a coaching session, give at least 24 hours notice.
- Arrive at your coaching sessions prepared for a great session.
- Do what you say you will
do,when you say you will do it.
- Take personal responsibility for your results.
- Double your willingness to try new things suggested by your coach.
- Be flexible with your approach.
Honouryour commitment and pay your invoice on time.
- Smile more often.
- Be honest and hold yourself with integrity.
- Be you.
Do You Offer Ongoing Training Services?
The simple answer is yes. I offer several different training programs that cover specific needs for both companies and individuals. On the Services Page of this website.